I am so sorry that this has to be another stupid irrelevant post but I have honestly been too busy this week to have enough time to spend thinking about an interesting post for my blog. 😦 I don’t have a computer anymore and I have been studying for exams so this blog has been my last priority. So this is just going to have to be another post about stupid interesting facts. 🙂
so here is the shortened version of these facts and you can find out more here
1. There Was Once A Man Hit On The Head By A Falling Baby Twice
2. Most Japanese Streets Dont Have Names
3. Apple Seeds Contain Cyanide
4. It Costs More To Produce Pennies and Nickels Than They Are Worth
5. If You Eat An Excessive Amount Of Carrots Your Skin Will Turn An Orangish Yellow Shade
6. Bubble Wrap Was Originally Designed To Be Used As Wallpaper
7. Post It Notes Were Invented By Accident
8. Every Possible State Of a Standard Rubik’s Cube Can Be Solved In 20 Moves Or Less
9. Lighters Were Invented Before The Match
And here are more.
1. Woodpecker scalps, porpoise teeth, and giraffe tails have all been used as money.
2. Shakespeare invented the words “assassination” and “bump.”
3. There is no solid proof of who built the Taj Mahal.
4. Camels chew in a figure 8 pattern.
5. India has a Bill of Rights for cows.
6. The average life of a taste bud is 10 days.
7. In 1980, a Las Vegas hospital suspended workers for betting on when patients would die.
8. Dibble means to drink like a duck.
9. It was once against the law to have a pet dog in a city in Iceland.