I wonder if this is the last post I will will need to make for a grade in my English class? Honestly, this was not supposed to be a blog made up entirely of useless facts and I honestly thought that I would eventually put up something that would be worth looking at. But that was back when I was young and naive and now I know that this blog will continue to be the bearer of stupid freaking facts. 🙂 So that is why my potential last post will not be an example of how I may actually posses some skill in running a super awesome blog and instead i’ll just stick with the my humble self-appointed job of furthering the worlds knowledge of things they really did not need to know. 🙂
2. There are warehouses so big they have their own WEATHER. The Nasa Vehicle Assembly Building has its own rainclouds.
3. In 1903 the Wright brothers flew for 59 seconds. 38 years later the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. 28 years after that, we landed on the moon.
4. When a male bee climaxes, their testicles explode then they die.
5. Cleopatra lived closer in time to the first Moon landing than to the building of the Great Pyramid.
6. Duck Hunt is two player. A controller in port 2 controls the ducks.
7. There are more fake flamingos in the world than real flamingos.
8. The adult human has two to nine pounds of bacteria in his or her body.
9. Blue whales heart is the size of a VW Beetle and that you could swim through some of its arteries.
10. Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.
11. All of the gold mined in the history of the world would more or less fit into a 20x20x20 meter cube.
12. There are more atoms in a single glass of water, than glasses of water in all the oceans of the Earth.
13. Half of all humans who have ever lived, died from malaria.
14. Martin Sheen’s original name was Ramon Estevez. He had two sons, Emilio and Carlos. Emilio kept the Estevez, but Carlos changed his name to Charlie Sheen. He changed his stage name to ride the coattails of his father’s changed stage name.
15. Alcohol is considered a performance-enhancing drug in competitive shooting competitions.
16. Once Charlie Chaplin entered a contest for “Charlie Chaplin look-alikes” and he came in third.
17. If you shuffle a deck of cards, chances are that the new order of playing cards has never existed before.
18. Of all the people in history that have reached 65 years of age, half of them are living right now.
19. Fold over a piece of paper 42 times and it will reach the moon
20. Pirates wear eye patches so that they can see in the dark. When they go to a lower deck with poor lighting, they can remove the patch and see better with that eye since it’s used to the dark, whereas the other eye would take several minutes to adjust to the change in light.
21. SOME KANGAROOS THAT LIVED 12,000 YEARS AGO WERE THE SIZE OF RHINOCEROSES.
22. YOU CAN BUY JAM INFUSED WITH SAND FROM THE GREAT PYRAMID AT GIZA, EGYPT.
23. MALE PANDAS DO A HANDSTAND WHILE PEEING TO MARK TREES.
24 HUMAN BABIES CANNOT TASTE SALT UNTIL THEY ARE 4 MONTHS OLD.